6 Best Youtube Banners We’ve Stumbled Across
Some of the outstanding innovative Youtube channels that utilize the attractive Youtube banner designs to benefit them and help the creators make significant profits are:
1. According to the data from Sprout Social, Youtube commands more than 2 billion active users each month which makes it the second-largest and one of the most frequented search engines. Much of the traffic comes from travelers and, for them, using Around the World 4K is similar to making a virtual trip! The striking Youtube banner background in 8K HDR resolution is an excellent match for the style and experience of the channel. It inspires travelers and adventurers with a sense of wanderlust.
2.According to Alexa’s top-ranked sites, users flock to Youtube to experience unique experiences, which is why it is the second most visited site worldwide. For those with hobbies that aren’t mainstream, like making their beer, The Craft Beer Channel, with more than 117k users, is the best ideal place to be! Their USP? Of course, their unique, stylish Youtube banner background. It’s got vibrant yellow colors and unique motifs that resemble beer bottles! This Youtube banner design will spark you to experiment with new recipes!
3. Sprout Social claims that 16.5 percent of the traffic on YouTube is directly from US citizens. Their love of personal style is enhanced by one of the top brand names in personal fashion and makeup that is NYX Professional makeup. It is one of the prettiest Youtube banners that showcase stylish models and makeup products that are sure to draw the attention of any girl who would like to be the next diva and popular with the paparazzi!
4. Google is an absolute revelation regarding presenting its unique brand by adjusting the traditional color palette and adding elegance and simplicity through its design! This is the same thing about Google’s unique Youtube banner background that automatically lets users join the biggest search engine on earth!
5. LinkedIn is among those platforms that have cultivated an avid following of professionals and freelancers, recruiters, job-seekers, etc. But LinkedIn’s Youtube banner from LinkedIn is one of the most impressive Youtube banners we’ve seen in recent years. It features the LinkedIn logo that displays “IN” as well as the other tagline that reads “I can do whatever I want – the Youtube banner conveys a clear message that can inspire people to join the channel and to be confident in their professional goals and goals.
6. For fans of sports For those who love sports, ESPN’s Youtube banner design is a must. It features many of the most celebrities from various sports wearing their sportswear and displaying their passion for sports. This is one of the top Youtube banners that reflect the passion and grit of sports. It also brings fans together across the world.