Winters are dry and dry. Our lips can become chapped and our hands dry out. The skin on our hands can become dry and rough from the constant use of hand sanitizers. Here are 9 Winter Care Tips that will make your hands soft and healthy.
1. Make a hand cream recipe by mixing 1 teaspoon honey with 3 tablespoons unsalted butter. This rich cream will leave your hands feeling silky smooth. Amazingly, you can keep this cream in the fridge for up to a week.
2. Weekly Dry Skin Mask: Combine 1 tbsp of glycerin with 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon almond oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 20 ml Rose Water together. Use clean, exfoliated hands to apply the mask. Rinse after 25 minutes. Use a moisturizer to follow up.
3. Two tablespoons of aloe vera gel, and two tablespoons of sunflower oil. This mixture can be warmed up a bit and used as a hand cream. After 20 minutes, rinse off the mixture.
4. A great hand mask is half a cup of mashed potatoes and half a cup milk. Try it this week.
5. Don’t toss the egg shells when you cook eggs for breakfast. Spread the egg whites on your hands and scrape them out. After 10 minutes, wash off.
6. To soften your hands and remove tan, rub your hands with a cottonball dipped into 1 tsp tomato/+1 tsp cucumber juice.
7. Wash dishes and clothes with chemical detergents. Rinse with sour milk (1 tbsp). vinegar to 3 cups of water This will restore skin’s pH balance.
8. Mix equal amounts of rose water with glycerin and add half a lemon. To add moisture to the skin, transfer the contents to a small bottle.
9. Mix equal amounts of coconut oil and almond oil to add moisture. Massage your legs and hands with this oil mixture before you go to bed.
These tips will help you achieve soft, smooth hands in a matter of days. For happy, healthy hands, moisturizing is key.