Amazon is the largest online shop in the world, selling everything from groceries to electronics. It is also a great place to buy gifts for birthdays and other special occasions. You can find a lot of great deals and get free shipping on many millions of products. You can hide, archive or purchase orders on Amazon.com.
Alexa, an AI that answers all questions about your account, is available. Although this is a very helpful system, it can be frustrating if you place an order that is meant to surprise you. Alexa will notify you when your order is delivered. Your family may have access to your account if Alexa is not available.
How to Hide Orders on Amazon App
- Open the Amazon app on your smartphone and select the three-line icon at the bottom of your screen.
- You will see buttons that appear just above the option. Choose orders and it will display all orders placed within a three-month period.
- Scroll down to the item you wish to archive, and click on it.
Can You Hide Amazon Orders from your family on your Desktop Site?
- You can search for Amazon with the domain of your country, such as.in/.uk. The Amazon website page will be redirected.
- Log in to your account by clicking on the icon with three lines that looks like a triangle at the top of your screen and selecting “Sign In”.
- Once you log in, your name will appear on the upper left screen. Click it to select “Your Orders”.
- Scroll down to locate the item that you wish to archive. Below that item, you’ll find “Archive Order”.
- You will be prompted to confirm your purchase.
How to hide Amazon orders on Alexa
- Open Alexa and click the More option at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Settings, then select Notifications, and finally, choose “Amazon Shopping”.
- Turn off the buttons in the “say or Show item titles” section, and also turn off “order notifications”.
These are the options that you have to hide or archive purchased items and orders on Amazon’s desktop, app, or Alexa. Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale will be held on September 23, 2022 if you’re from India.