Google Pay is quickly becoming a popular method to send or accept payment in India. The app even offers rewards to users who use it. All transactions are kept in the app’s log. If users don’t want this data to be stored, they can delete their transaction history via Google Pay.
We’ve created a step-by-step guide that users can follow to help them delete all of their transaction history.
To delete your transaction history from GPay, users can follow these instructions.
- Start the Google Chrome browser.
- Visit the official Google site.
- Log in to your Google account.
- After clicking the three horizontal lines at the top left corner, select Data and Privacy.
- Users can now access the History Settings option.
- They can choose the Web Activity option, and then the Manage All web and app activity option.
- Click on the three vertical lines at the search bar to select the Other Google Activity option.
- Next, click on the Manage Activity option in Google Pay experience.
- The user will be presented with a variety of options for deleting. You can choose any option, including last hour, all time or a custom range. Users can select the custom range to enter a specific length if they don’t want to delete all transactions history.
- Users can choose to delete after selecting the correct option.
- All transactions history will be deleted from GPay. It may take up to 12 hours to reflect the changes.