PhonePe is a mobile payment system that you can transfer money or transfer cash directly from a financial institution at no charges, even if your account isn’t registered. The platform also allows you to win scratch cards for an eligible transaction. If you can get the reward through scratch cards, it will be deposited directly into your account.
The PhonePe wallet can be used to recharge prepaid mobile numbers such as data cards DTH, pay an electric bill, gas bill, purchase train tickets, tickets for flights, and many more.
PhonePe is a secure and secure application accessible 24/7 and is available even on weekends and bank holidays. For additional security, it also provides MPIN options so that to complete the transaction, users have to enter the MPIN.
Suppose you make a transaction through the app for any transaction, such as money transfer, buying an investment mutual fund, or paying an invoice with your credit card. In that case, the transaction ID and amount will be displayed on the page for transaction history.
However, due to various reasons, most people would like to erase and clear their transaction history.
In this tutorial, you will be taught how to erase PhonePe’s transaction history for good.
How Do I Delete PhonePe Transaction History
- Open Phone, then log into your account.
- Click on the History option located at the lower right of the screen.
- Select the transaction you would like to erase from the page of history.
- If you’re using an older version of the app, choose delete transaction, and it will be deleted.
- If not, choose Contact Support.
- Write a note with the reason you’d like to cancel the transaction. For instance: “Hello sir, I would like to erase or hide this transaction for personal reasons.”
- Click on the Send button. It will open a new ticket to submit your request.
- The support team will get in touch with you to discuss your request to confirm your request in less than 48 hours.
- Once your data is verified, the transaction history will be removed effectively.