There is no way to know the exact reason why Pinterest searches are not working until that information becomes available. There are however some general solutions that users can try to resolve the problem. Here are some of the possible fixes.
- It could be the cause of the problem if users open Pinterest in a private browser or an incognito one. The problem might be fixed if you use the regular browser to access Pinterest.
- If the Hardware Acceleration is on, users can turn it off.
- Another option is to delete the Pinterest extension and reinstall it.
- Clear the Cookies and Cache to delete temporary or damaged files.
- Chrome settings can be reset to default by users.
- It is important that users ensure that their browsers are up-to-date in order to avoid Pinterest search malfunctions.
- Users can disable any other extensions to determine if they are interfering in the Pinterest functionality. To find the problem extension, users will need to disable it manually.