PEN15 is a cringe comedy streaming TV series developed by Maya Erskine (Anna Konkle) and Sam Zvibleman. Konkle and Erskine co-created this show with Zvibleman (Akiva Schaffer), Jorma Taccone, Jorma Sloviter, Marc Provissiero and Brooke Pobjoy. The series debuted on Hulu in February 2019.
Hulu renewed this series for the second season, which will consist of 14 episodes. The first episode will be available on September 18, 2020. According to reports on November 20,21, the series’ second season would be last.
The series PEN15 has a lot of laughs. It received an IMDb rating of 8/10. Let’s discover everything you need to know about the third season.
Season 3 of PEN15 will be released on a specific date.
Hulu Network is yet to announce its plans for the TV series “PEN15.” However, based upon the timetable, the anticipated launch date of PEN15’s third season will be Friday, February 14, 2025.
Hulu launched ‘Pen15 Season 2’ in two parts. The first part was released on September 18, 2020. The second part debuted on December 3, 2021. A unique animated episode was released on August 27, 2021. The animated special and the second season are comprised of 15 episodes. Each episode lasts 27-38 mins.
The Plot Of PEN15
PEN15 has carefully and successfully explored many themes we can all recall as 13-year olds. They covered everything from unrequited love to prevalent concerns and friendship conflicts. There will likely be more stories to come as the characters continue to study 7th grade. The second half of Season 2 saw both friends in trouble. Maya was upset after Gabe (Dylan Gage), her star in a school play, broke up with her. Anna must now decide with which parent she will live after her divorce.
Harper’s Bazaar spoke with Erskine & Konkle about what’s next in season 2 and claimed that their characters would be exposed to new situations. Konkle stated that they were going through another round full of firsts. There were a lot of firsts in the initial season. This seven-episode run serves as a payback for all the previous episodes. It’s like they’re asking, “Who am I?” Is this my adolescence, or? “Am I a child?” then the next leg is like, “OK, my teen.” These are some of my firsts. ‘I can handle anything.'”
These new episodes are expected to bring back the “blowbacks” from previous seasons. Additionally, the show’s narrative will likely be wrapping up in 7th grade within a few weeks. Therefore, the third season might shift the show’s plot towards the next grade. PEN15 is almost sure to be just as hilarious, funny, and touching as all the other shows, we have seen.
Season 3 Cast for PEN15
The PEN15 Season 3 cast should be announced soon.
- Maya Erskine playing the role of Maya Ishii–Peters
- Anna Konkle as Anna Kone
- Mutsuko Eskine portrays Yuki Ishii – Peters.
- Richard Karn portrays Fred Peters.
- Taylor Nichols portrays Curtis Kone.
- Melora Wals portrays Kathy Kone.
- Taj Cross plays Sam Zablowski
- Dallas Liu portrays Shuji Ishii-Peters.
- Dylan Gage portrays Gabe Leib.
- Sami Rappoport plays Becca.
- Anna Pniowsky portrays Heather Taylor.
- Brandon Keener portrays Mr O.
- Allius Barton plays Evan.
- Marion Van Cuyck portrays Terra New back.
- Brady Allen portrays Brendan Tooler.
- Jill Basey portrays Ms Bell.
- Lincoln Jolly portrays Alex.
- Ivan Mallon portrays Ian Walsh.
- Hannah Mae plays the role of Connie M.
- Tony Espinosa portrays Javier.
- Jessica Pressley portrays Jessica Abrams.
- David Bowe portrays Albert.
- Jan is played in this role by Diane Delano.
- Isaac Edwards portrays Dustin.
- Jennifer Steadman portrays Suze.
- Carmina Galray portrays Jenna.
- Brekke Pens plays Ben Field.
- Bernadette Geuckin portrays Mrs. Tooler.
- Tim Russ portrays Mr Wyzell.
- Jonah Beres portrays Brandt.
- Nathaniel Matulessya portrays Skyler.
- Katie Silverman portrays Stevie.
- Recap of Pen15 animated episode:
Pen15 is set to release an animation episode with the same premise. The only thing that hasn’t changed is that Jacuzzi may have been the best-animated episode of the series.