8 Top Saree Designs By Aishwarya Rai
Actresses are known for their graceful saree looks. We have listed 8 of the best saree looks by Aishwarya Rai, which has made her an inspiration to us many times.
1. These sequin sarees have become very popular and are a favorite of actresses. This pretty saree was also worn by Aishwarya, which featured a sequin pattern and thick borders in neutral shades. She wore it very gracefully.
2. Two-toned sarees are timeless! The blouse was adorned with brocade and Aishwarya paired it with a net material. This makes the saree ideal for parties and weddings. Net sarees work well if you have a great figure.
3. Aishwarya Rai was the star of the show in this hot pink-orange silk saree. You can also wear it with a lehenga. The dupatta can be draped in a manner that makes it appear like a saree. This is a great choice for women who don’t feel comfortable in a saree. You can rock this saree just like Aishwarya Rai by choosing a bright-colored saree.
4. If you are looking for something simple but sophisticated, the Kerala saree will suit your needs. It was worn beautifully by this former beauty queen. It is a smart choice to keep one of these sarees in your wardrobe.
5. The type of function will determine which saree you should wear. The popularity of prints in sarees is undisputed. This gorgeous, red-printed saree that she wore once was very stylish and easy to carry.
6. It will always be in fashion, so invest in western prints. This particular saree, in animal print, was perfect for casual evening events. She paired it with a basic black blouse.
7. It is not necessary to talk much about the red raw silk saree that has brocade work and it. Aishwarya Rai wore the red saree to an Ambani wedding. She paired it with a red silk blouse featuring a back design that looked elegant. This style has been worn by celebrities like Deepika and Anushka.
8. Ivory is one the most elegant pastel colors. Invest in a Luckhnowi saree or chikankaari work saree, as it is very much in fashion these days.